Staging Your Home To Sell; 10 Easy Tips
Want to know more about some well-known Designer tricks that can transform your home? The smallest things can make the biggest impact when staging your home to sell.
Here are 10 Easy Tips You Can Follow when Staging Your Home to Sell
- Paint smaller rooms in softer, lighter colors to help make the room feel larger. Staging can include new paint; it’s a great way to freshen the look and feel of your home.
- Add decorative mirrors to add instant light to your living space and reflect the view.
- Use what you already have. Instead of running to the store, take a look at what you’ve got that could be re-purposed. The essence of our staging focuses on what you have that can be used. Trays can be used in multiple settings, on the coffee table or bedside table – add candles or a stack of books and a pair of reading glasses. Plates can be hung to create wall art.
- Mix it up. Mix up patterns and textures, mix old with new, expensive with inexpensive.
- Slipcovers often get a bad wrap, but can be an inexpensive way to transform a room that’s showing the wear from the kids or pets.
- Wicker Baskets can be an elegant and economical way to add storage in any room.
- Add a Hanging Pot Rack in the Kitchen. The Kitchen should look well put together but also like it’s a working Kitchen, A pot rack is useful and can be elegant.
- Go Green, add plants to your living space. Add them to every room – small or large. Plants are an inexpensive way to accessorize adding color and texture.
- Paint or Wallpaper – Here’s a great way to add an instant pop of color or texture. Paint or wallpaper the back of your bookcases.
- Area Rugs soften hard flooring; they can add a splash of color, they add warmth and great texture.
Thinking about selling your home in Palm Desert, Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage, La Quinta, Palm Springs or Indio? Give us a ring, Find out how our strategic marketing with staging services will get your home sold quickly for top dollar.