Best Home Remodel Projects Under $10,000
Is it in the Bedroom, Bathroom or Kitchen?
Home improvements, can average $20,000 or more for a Kitchen or Bath remodel according to Remodel Magazines, Cost vs Value Report. But the average homeowner is budgeting about $9,000 for a remodel this year. So how do you know where the best money is spent?
Here are a few tips How To Get The Biggest Bang for your Buck with the Best Home Remodel Projects Under $10,000.
- Install modern plumbing fixtures
- Replace a cabinet with a vanity
- Update the counter tops
- Replace dated lighting
- Add storage by adding shelves
- Brighten up the room with an accent wall and lighting
- Add storage with a closet organizer / system
- Add an area rug
- Update the window coverings
- Beautiful Linens
- Add contemporary counter-tops and door hardware.
- Customize the pantry with storage.
- Add modern plumbing fixtures.
- Add a suite of Stainless Appliances
- Give cabinets a face-lift with new paint.
When it comes to the best home remodel projects under $10,000. these budget-conscious improvements can keep you from overspending. Your highest return will be with the simple things that make your home look more modern, and add more functionality to a room. It pays to spend wisely!